Subject: [Leica] Greetings to the Leica users and a request
From: "Zoltan Simon" <zsimarch@mail.matav.hu>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 17:27:20 +0100

Dear Leica Users,

                          May I wish you a Happy New Year and much
success in pressing the exposure buttons of your Leicas!!!!!!

I got to know the existence of the Leica Users Group from my
friend Pascal from Belgium  <cyberdog@ibm.net> and  I should
like to join to the Leica Users if possible.

I use two Leica bodies and some lenses. Please let me know how
can I join and how can I access to the excellent reports, news,
opinions, etc. which  can be found at the Leica Users Group site.

Many thanks for you help and kindness

                                                                  Best regards

                                                                  Zoltan Simon