Subject: RE: [Leica] Dropped my M6!
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 21:15:05 -0600

>For those of you reading this . . . don't try this maneuver at home.  Should
>only be executed by PJs and dim whitted amateurs.  :(

Let's not be so hard on ourselves. It happens to people who USE their
cameras. I just seem to be on a major streak of bad luck these past few
months. (Karma for so many good years, I suppose).

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

- -The world's full of apathy, and I don't care.