Subject: [Leica] Non-Leicas
From: richard.setchim@uk.pwcglobal.com
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 22:16:38 +0000

Walter S Delesandri wrote:

> Do any of you own and use, as "personal" gear (probably non-
> professionally) any truly wierd crap?

I confess to using regularly a Hologon Ultrawide + Contarex Super + 25mm +
35mm. Much as I love my Leicas, when I bought my kit Zeiss had the edge in
wide angle lenses for image quality and full frame coverage. I know Leitz
have caught up since  but there is still the convenience of the
interchangeable backs - a real plus when touring. I carry several and so
always have the right speed film.

Regards.