Subject: [Leica] Model Releases
From: Steve Rowell <rowell@unt.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 08:10:37 -0600 (CST)

Howdy!

I'm new to the group and have enjoyed the lively discussion for the past few
days. I don't currently own any Leica gear but will as soon as finances allow.

I have a question for the group. Do you regularly obtain model releases when
your photographs include recognizable people? If so, what is your style for
approaching potential subjects either before or after you make the photo?

Lawyers and Professionals, please feel free to comment on the legal aspects
especially with regard to "Artistic" publications.

Thanks.

Steve