Subject: Re: [Leica] Movies - Leica Product Placement
From: "Roy Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 17:23:29 +0000

You must have missed last summer's rather obscure "High Art" about
the romantic entanglements and cocaine consumption of a photographer
played by Ally Sheedy. The high (no pun intended) points of the
movie for me were the scenes in which the M2 or M3 appeared.

Now let's go to the other extreme -  what's the earliest movie in
which a Leica appeared?  I believe one makes a cameo along with a
Rolleiflex in "Never on Sunday."

Roy