Subject: [Leica] Need Help (out of subject)
From: Bo Fan <hrbpetro@public.hr.hl.cn>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 10:01:29 +0800

Dear Luggers,

Yesterday my lawyer in Toronto called me that she had just received my
immigration landing visas (including my wife). She even sent me the
copies of the visas by fax. But I had to tell you with embarrassment
that in my country the usual practice is not to believe any copy. The
copy machine can change the content on the paper. ;-)
I know several Luggers live in Toronto area, and we are a family, I
trust you. So I ask you, my dear luggers, to visit my lawyer's office to
confirm the original one is exist. So I could arrange the payment of
USD8,000.- to her for the unpaid balance. That a lot of money for me,
and could buy a lot of Leicas.
Any lugger could give me a hand please send me e-mail privately, I will
give her address. Hope to see you in May in that free country.

Yours friendly,
Bo Fan