Subject: Re: [Leica] Photographing Fairies
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 22:23:05 -0700

David Medley wrote:

> And that is why all of the frames on my walls are crooked......the fairies
> are forever sitting on them in the wee hours of the morning!
>
> Cheers,
> David Medley
> Whidbey Is.   WA
> USA
> dmedley@whidbey.net

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle the creator of Sherlock Holmes is not a man whose
mind you would assume would be tolerant of wild flights of fancy.
However his son died in WW1 and when a story in the paper appeared of
two little girls who had documented their existence on film he was
compelled to drive out there and check them out. This is a true story
and it is fascinating.
Mark Rabiner