Subject: [Leica] Ever-ready bag for Leica M6 TTL
From: Piet Schelling <piet.schelling@cmg.nl>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 17:38:35 +-100

Hello all,

Recently I bought an M6 TLL with Summicron 50mm and ever-ready bag (hard version). I noticed that the bag does not fit perfectly. I assume because the bag is designed for the standard M6 and the TTL version is slightly higher. Another question regarding this bag: I is possible (in a normal way) to separate the cover of the bag from the part that holds the camera body? I noticed a small arrow at the cover of the bag close to the point at which it is connected to the part that holds the body but don't understand what is meant with it (the box of the bag did not contain a "manual").

For the rest I'm very happy with the camera (which is my first Leica)!

Regards,

Piet Schelling
(Netherlands)