Subject: Re: [Leica] New TTL HM M6
From: Lucien <lucien@ubi.edu>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 18:34:03 +0100

Nathan Wajsman wrote:

> Isn't it just the new TTL version of the M6HM (0.85 viewfinder magnification)?
>
> Nathan
>
> TEAShea@aol.com wrote:
>
> > I saw in Shutterbug the ad from Tamarkin lists a TTL HM M6.  Anyone know about
> > this?

Yes.

On Leica Camera website:

http://www.leica-camera.com/m_system/mcam_e.htm

There are two versions to choose from: The LEICA M6 TTL with its 0.72x
viewfinder magnification and an additional model with a 0.85x-viewfinder. With
its 20% larger viewfinder image - including the metering area as well as the
bright-line frames -
this second model is ideal for those photographers mostly using focal lengths as
of 35 mm. etc...