Subject: [Leica] 39mm FLD Filter??
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 15:30:55 -0800

Anyone know where to get 39mm (and other) Leica FLD or 30 Magenta and
also 81C and EF?  At least four FLDs needed (3 of us in same
predicament).

There is one 39mm filter in SD and it a UV of course to sell with a new
Leica.  Not even Nikon is stocked.  Pathetic.  Of course, there's only 6
million people in San Diego/Tijuana.  I guess the good camera stores are
only in big towns.  Once a store clerk said to one of my requests: "No
one's ever asked for that before."  I said, " yes, they have.  I've
asked you myself twice before."  No answer.  The largest store in town
yesterday didn't have an 81B or C in any size.  They only carry selected
filters, except for Cokin, of course.

donal
- --
Donal Philby