Subject: [Leica] Noctilux: Recent posts
From: Tony Rowlett <rowlett@alaska.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 22:43:32 -0900

Dear LUGnuts,

Many ThankYou's to all those who checked out my Noctilux pics and my web
site in general.  Ted, I'm very sorry about posting the hyperlink with
the trailing period at the end; looks like that caused some confusion,
but I learned my lesson.  I thought it would work.

I am not altogether happy with the machine prints, and I'm wondering if
custom color enlargements would be better for a web site?  Oh, the
BUS1.JPG file was uploaded improperly, and I will correct that ASAP
(tomorrow morning).

Tonight I made several fairly successful 8x10s (actually full frame 6x9
on 8x10 paper) prints on Ilford Multigrade IV Fiber using my trusty old
V35 that I finally got that auto focus PERFECTLY SET!  I will post some
of the better prints tomorrow.  My Noctilux is making me update my site,
which I have not done since we got back from France at the beginning of
November.  I'm still trying to get my France shots printed, and I will
post them, too.

But right now I am sipping a brandy listing to jazz and the background
bubbling, swishing, and swirling of about 10 or so glossy fibers in a
big tray in the bathroom.

Tony Rowlett
Anchorage, Alaska
Home page: http://www.alaska.net/~rowlett