Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux: Updated Posts
From: Patrick Giagnocavo <pgiagnoc@qi.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 14:00:51 -0500

Tony Rowlett wrote:

Tony,

What a fast update of your page!

The thing that I think is amazing is how flare-free the images are.
On the bus picture I would have expected that the floodlights and
streetlamps would have burned out much more than they did.  Also
interesting is how well the shadow or low light details have held
up, such as the lines on top of the building, the Union Jack
details, etc.

Uh-oh!  I seem to be coming down with some kind of nasty virus!

./patrick