Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica cassettes & winding tool
From: "Robert Farr" <rfarr@voyager.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 17:22:11 -0600

I've noticed some discussions about the Leica film cassettes, and though I
would pass on this link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=55605921

It is aparrently a tool for finding film onto the cassettes, and might be
usefull to those using these devices.

I'm not connected with the auction. I just use eBay often and came across
this item while searching for other Leica stuff. Perhaps someone else is
interested... just passing it on :)

If my link does not work, go to eBay's page and search "AGRIF" or "winder."

Good luck,

Robert Farr
rfarr@voyager.net