Subject: [Leica] Marklin Z scale
From: Jeff Segawa <jsegawa@jademountain.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 20:45:32 -0700

I just picked up the "Complete Program 1998/99E" Marklin trains catalog, and
on one of the last pages is a photo of a Z scale freight car emblazoned with
the Leica logo! Evidently, distribution would've been through Leica as a
promotional item, as it doesn't seem to carry a Marklin part number. Now
this, and the Leica Swatch would've been two collectables that I could
really use :-)

Jeff Segawa
See my photography online at
http://www.netone.com/~segawa