Subject: Re: [Leica] SANDER PROVIDING COHIBAS, HOYAS AND TRINIDADS
From: Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 07:43:08 -0300

At 11:36 AM 16/01/99 +0100, you wrote:

>I think there is a possiblility to visit Cuba through any Canadian travel
>agency. It is really a good photo opportunity.

Yes, the travel agencies in Toronto, Montreal and Halifax all offer great
vacation deals for Cuba... and on real airlines, too.  Both Air Canada and
Canadian Airlines fly there.

With the Canadian dollar as low as it is, it would a real bargain for you
United States of Americans.

It seems I am the only one of my friends that has not vacationed there yet!

"Sla'inte chugat!"
Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
St. John's, Newfoundland.
TOUCHED BY FIRE; doctors without borders in a third world crisis.
McClelland & Stewart Canada.  ISBN#0-7710-5305-3
http://www.straylight.ca/touchedbyfire.htm