Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG Tim Atherton featured in --- Leica Fotographie
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 11:31:17 -0800

Pascal wrote in response:

>Just a question: what is a "real photographer" to you?
>You're on dangerous ground here. Does that concept exclude any
>non-"professional" picture-takers?>>>>>>

Hi Pascal,

Moi on dangerous ground?  :) :)  Never mon ami! :) Close sometimes.......:)

Nope doesn't exclude anyone as long as the images are worth while printing
as the quality we see in Tim's work.

Quite often I look at Leica Fotographie and just want to throw it in the
fire place for the selection of images. And often they are of both
professional and amateur shooters.

The bottom line always for me is the quality of the pictures and do they
stand alone without a bunch of fancy words tor support, as we see in the
magazine so often. And that includes many other photo mags available.

OK now how thick is the ice?:) Safe and sound? Or thin & walking dangerously? :)
ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant