Subject: Re: [Leica] Bessa-L
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 16:01:33 -0500

Raimo-
HAhahaha+ACE- Funny :)
I get the feeling, though, that they are 'bragging' about being able to
control all facets of manufacturing. What bothers me is that if they are
putting together a 'consolidated system', it may preclude using existing
Leica Thread Mount lenses unless they come up with a rangefinder. Reading
the numbers in between the Kanji, I did get the impression that the mount to
film plane distance is the same.
Those wide angle lenses shown look like they can be zone focused for just
about anything you'd want to shoot, as well+ACE-
The lenses obviously have little to do with the previous offerings from
Voightlander
dwpost+AEA-msn.com
- - Hukt on fonex wuhrkt for me+ACE-