Subject: [Leica] Noctilust
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 19:15:52 -0500

I have been lusting after a Noctilux for about two years, largely due the
influence of LUG. When I'm bankrupt I'll blame Ted!

Today I got to inspect and shoot with one at my local (60 miles away)
dealer during "Leica Days." Now I will soon have one. My wife insisted on
ordering one for me, along with the new Leica loupe.

I ran the color film (shot with an M3) through a one hour lab and am quite
impressed. I also shot some B&W in my M2 and will have to get into the
darkroom soon to see the results.

Now its my turn to sit on my hands and wait for the arrival of my new toy.

Ken Wilcox

- ----
Ken Wilcox                             Carolyn's Personal Touch Portraits
LHSA, MEA, LAW                      preferred---> <wilcox@mail.tir.com>
                                                     <kwilcox@gfn.org>