Subject: [Leica] OOPS!! (was Noctilux fever) :)
From: Harrison McClary <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 19:54:28 -0600

This  afternoon  while my daughter was taking a nap I was playing with
my  Noctilux  and  decided  to see what happened when I shined a flash
light through it....

Well,  anyone  ever  seen  Star  Trek and when the Enterprise uses its
phasers?  Well  that  is  the  result.  1/2  half  of  my house is now
gone...no  ashes,  cinders  or anything...just gone. Thank goodness my
daughter  was in the remaining 1/2. And thank goodness I shut the dern
flashlight off before I took out the neighbors house.

Gadzooks  I  am  going  to  have  a hard enough time enplaning this to
my insurance company...they'll probably instutionalize me.  Oh if only
Bill Grimwood was my agent he would understand.

Guess with a summilux you would only start a fire?

Best regards,
 Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto
preview my book: http://www.volmania.com