Subject: Re: [Leica] Using Older Gear
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 21:31:00 -0500

Bob-
Great to hear another Barnack camera has been brought to life+ACE- DAG just did
a IIIa for me, and I've been happy-snapping all week+ACE-
I personally like the Summar, though mine could use a cleaning+ACE-
I am surprised at the detail that is resolved, yet the images have a
softness. It is interesting to see color so rendered, and I am hoping I have
something decent in B+ACY-W to show off soon+ACE-
Welcome to the monkeyhouse+ACE-
( Have you learned to wind it with a single swipe of your forefinger, yet?)
Dan
dwpost+AEA-msn.com