Subject: [Leica] Flashes for Leicas?
From: John Gong <jgong@cisco.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 22:29:50 -0800 (PST)

I have a Metz flash for my R system.  It's the only brand in the US
offering Leica TTL capabilities. I was wondering if our friends in Europe
have  more to choose from.  For example, I've picked up a couple of Osram
flashes through the years (they're really inexpensive in the used market)
and like the quality of them; but they aren't available new, and they don't
have dedicated capabilities.    Are these available with advanced
capabilities in the European market?  How about other brands, like Braun,
etc. ?   I'd love to pick up something interesting (N/A in the US) while
I'm in Frankfurt.