Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 Focusing
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 08:18:09 -0600

>Other than the darker focusing, I find
>the R8 and the 80-200 lens a beautiful pc of work!!

Don't worry about it. The R8 is extremely bright. The f/4 lens made the
difference. There is a problem with viewfinders being too bright. Some AF
cameras are harder to focus because their viewfinders are so bright (no
"teeth" in the screen to assist focusing).

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

"We'll cross that bridge when we come to it." Ted Kennedy