Subject: [Leica] Leica R lens adapters for Eos?
From: "Gabe" <egabe@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 16:29:23 -0800

Hello there.  I'm a Leica "M" user but i have some old sort of beat up old R
lenses at home that I would like to still use.  I don't have a Leica R body
but at the camera show today I saw a German made adapter for an R lens to be
attached to an EOS body.  Does anyone have any experience with them and is
$160.00 a good price?  Any help would truly be appreciated.
Thanks
Gabe
egabe@ix.netcom.com