Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilust
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 10:31:57 +0100

Ken,

Congratulations on your (soon-to-be) new Noctilux and even more on having a
wife who insists that you buy such things.

I was in downtown Brussels with my M3 and Noctilux last night, taking shots at
Grand Place, a restaurant called 't Kelderke and a bar called Moeder Lambic (a
temple to Belgian beer). To sit in a dimly lit bar and be shooting at
reasonable speeds (1/125 to 1/30) is awesome.

Nathan

Ken Wilcox wrote:

> I have been lusting after a Noctilux for about two years, largely due the
> influence of LUG. When I'm bankrupt I'll blame Ted!
>
> Today I got to inspect and shoot with one at my local (60 miles away)
> dealer during "Leica Days." Now I will soon have one. My wife insisted on
> ordering one for me, along with the new Leica loupe.
>
> I ran the color film (shot with an M3) through a one hour lab and am quite
> impressed. I also shot some B&W in my M2 and will have to get into the
> darkroom soon to see the results.
>
> Now its my turn to sit on my hands and wait for the arrival of my new toy.
>
> Ken Wilcox
>
> ----
> Ken Wilcox                             Carolyn's Personal Touch Portraits
> LHSA, MEA, LAW                      preferred---> <wilcox@mail.tir.com>
>                                                      <kwilcox@gfn.org>

- --
Nathan Wajsman