Subject: Re: [Leica] jahudson@direct.ca
From: Mike Gardner <mikeg@neca.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 16:52:52 -0500

sam alexander wrote:

> jh
> sorry for private response. . .can't deal with the "flame" this response
> would probably start.
> In my opinion (30+ years as a working pro,

Private, eh?  I love it when "private" responses are sent to the LUG!At least
you weren't saying something insulting about Ted's Slightly Used Lens Cloths!
If you really like Olympus, so what.  Other people on this list use some
*really* oddball stuff (IMHO!).  Olympus is nice.  I had a nice Olympus kit
through the early '80's until I moved to Nikon.  Now I have Leica *and* Nikon.
Think of all the money I could have saved!
LOL,
Mike Gardner