Subject: RE: [Leica] RE: Win 95 to 98 my final word
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 14:52:14 -0800

Excuse me, 7% and growing.  They are the Leica of Personal Computers. Niche
market, high end users, but will never really be able to compete with MS.
Wake up!  You guys sounded the death of MS with UNIX, then the death of MS
with Lotus 123, then the death of MS with Word Perfect, etc.

Gues what?  It ain't gonna happen.  I remember when academes laughed at the
IBM PC in 1982, but I guess they didn't have the last laugh did they?
Realize that the PC market is only a piece of the puzzle.  Its the network
that is most important, and their is no heir apparent to UNIX except NT,
even if it take a few more releases to get there.  Forget Linux, its the
Yugo of operating systems at both its price and performance.

Peter J