Subject: Re: [Leica] R Hard to Focus("cold" lens rendition)
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 19:16:56 -0600

>Eric: Do you mean Zeiss/Contax RTS or Zeiss/Hasselblad lenses? I

I meant Zeiss Contax lenses. That is, actually confirmed to me by Blake
Ziegler, the father of the Contax G2, and head honcho at Contax USA. All
Contax G and SLR lenses are "neutral" by his definition, and Leica is
warmer. I agree with him, but for me Leica is neutral and Zeiss is blue.

All depends on what one considers neutral. :-)

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

You'll get what's coming to you ... Unless mailed