Subject: [Leica] M6 Swatch
From: "JeffS" <segawa@netone.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 01:56:23 -0700

Pascal, I thought I saw it illustrated in LFI at one point (maybe 24 months
prior) but cannot find the photo! It was an ordinary plastic watch, with the
photographic likeness of the M6 top plate, including shutter release and
film counter, printed onto the band. A nice $30 fashion statement,  if you
can find one!

Jeff