Subject: Re: [Leica] 50mm lens
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 12:58:14 -0500

I love the 50, but, please, understand that I dislike wide-angle work a
bit, and rarely use even a 35mm.

I have four Leica 50's (a Summarit, collapsible Summicron, NF Summicron,
and Summilux), two Russian LTM 50's, two Zeiss LTM 50's, at least twelve or
fifteen Contax RF 50's (eight or so Kiev lenses, and at least that many CZJ
lenses, plus a single 2/50 Carl Zeiss Postwar lens), along with a slew of
M42 50's, most CZJ but a couple of Meyer lenses in there, as well.  Oh, and
two 50's on my Contaflices, two more in Rollei QBM, and a single Zenit M39 50.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!