Subject: [Leica] Noctilux owners are you using a filter??
From: Tony Rowlett <rowlett@alaska.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 09:35:12 -0900

Mark Hanner wrote:
>Noctilux owners are you using a filter??

I am completely filterless; just won't put any filter on any of my Leitz
glass, including my Nocti-babe.  But lens caps NEVER go farther away from
the camera than my left hand which is usually helping to hold the camera,
and sure enough, after each exposure, there goes the cap right on the lens
without a second thought.    As much as I hate filters, I also hate
cleaning my lenses, but a quick blast of compressed air from about three
feet away usually keeps them sparkling clean.

Tony Rowlett
Anchorage, Alaska
http://www.alaska.net/~rowlett