Subject: RE: [Leica]Another week gone by. Who knew PAD shooting was this tough?
From: "Khoffberg" <khoffberg@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 10:58:50 -0800

Bob

Ted should probably answer this one as it was his idea though I think I'm
the guilty party on the acronym.  Ted laid down a challenge at the beginning
of the year to take a picture a day as a sort of personal journal of the
last year of the millenium (yes, I believe we did discuss whether or not
this was really the last year, Mayan calendars, time warps, black
helicopters, single malts, and the proper uses of old boxer shorts though
not all in connection with this thread).

Others have modified to this to PAW and I suspect that most of us have
missed at least one day already for whatever reason.  The cause remains a
good one and one shouldn't be put off by the exigencies of the Christian
Calendar.  Heck, start your own calendar!

Jump in.  It's a fun project but beware, it ain't easy.

Cheers

Kevin Hoffberg