Subject: Re: [Leica] Will somebody get that Dan Post straightened out!?
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 14:09:51 -0500

Guys-
I need help- anyone receiving my posts with +ACE+ and similar strings in
place of common punctuation, let me know. I use WIN98 and Outlook Express,
going through Microsoft Network. I have my 'send' parameters set to plain
text, MIME and no encoding.
Any help will be appreciated. MS cannot figure out what the problem might
be.
Send messages and flames privately at dwpost 'at' msn.com- in case the
returnb address below is garbled. Thanks
Dan
dwpost@msn.com