Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Off Topic Personal Add
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 14:40:59 -0800

Kim wrote:

>i am leaving my usual LURK mode to state that i am a LUG member, a Leica
>user/afficianado and female.>>>>>>>

Hi Kim,

Welcome to the talk part of the LUG :)   always nice to hear from the
lurkers and in particular, ladies! Tine Manley who is "den mother" to the
lot of us could probably use another ladies voice on occaision, (although
she handles the lads very well!) :) so please come by whenever you feel
inclined.

>i own and use several Leica bodies, lenses and accessories.>>>>>>

Well then you ceratinly are a welcome sight, I bet you can lay some words
of wisdom on the regular folks when we get rattling on about something
Leica instead of scotch and cars! :) Oh yeah. And filter use. :)

>kim, who is white, 37, female and earns >$25K annually>>>>>>

ted, who is white, nearly 70, male and earns a "comfortable income annually!":)

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant