Subject: [Leica] National Geographic
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 14:40:13 -0800

I love these wonderful pissing contests.  For the record, most of the
National Geo photographers are using SLRs these days.  Yes, there are still
some with Ms, but the vast Majority is Nikon then Canon.

Peter K

<snip> "I have identified Leica users in National Geographic without any
reason other than the pictures in the magazine to know what they use. Not
just once." This statement and its context suggested that 'not once' could
mean 'regularly' or 'often' and served to illustrate your argument that
Leica quality was possible to spot for a trained eye, even in printed media.
<snip>