Subject: Re: [Leica] 24mm Lens
From: dmorton@journalist.co.uk (David Morton)
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 1:10 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)

prasepe@ibm.net writes:

> Sounds like most of you using the 24mm M lens on a 0.72 M6 use the very
> outside edges of the viewfinder for general framing; rather than the
> optional (and I understand junky!) viewing hardware. Anyone using the
> 24mm
> on a M6HM? With the increased mag, I assume the "edge framing" idea
> would
> not be as close as the 0.72. Yes? No?

On an M6HM, and with the 24mm, the 'edge of v/f frame' technique is
completely useless.

David Morton                       |  "Times are bad. Children no
dmorton@journalist.co.uk           |  longer obey their parents and
David.Morton@openconsulting.co.uk  |  everyone is writing a book."
(+44) 171 917 6272                 |  Marcus Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)