Subject: [Leica] Off Topic Personal Ad
From: "jonathan kott" <kottjn@mailcity.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 09:42:50 -0000

>Are there any 30 and under Leica aficinados out >there? Female or otherwise?

Sorry Mark I have to respond to this one. I am one of the possibly few. I'm only 23 and the clock is ticking.

>Custom Bicycles! Now THERE is something to talk >about!

Yup, Got TWO Yo Eddy Team fat Chance's left over from my racing days.

High end audio? I could only afford Denon and Carver
at the time. listening with Grado SR325's (headphones) right now.

Motorcycles! Yes that is another one of my vices. Nothing like riding an older Triumph Speed Triple! A most M6 like motorcycle!

Jonathan which is 23, M user, residing in Indianola, Washington (OOps, only two more weeks then its Chengdu, China)

                   OOOOO
                  O     O
                 O  0 0  O
                 O   >   O