Subject: [Leica] (no subject)
From: FBrunelle@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 10:23:04 EST

Hello Luggers and Luggerettes,
I have scanned and posted some of my pictures on the web at this address:
http://members.aol.com/fbrunelle/page/index.htm

I would greatly appreciate your comments as I am trying to improve in both
photography...especially composition...and scanning technique.
Thanks for your comments,

Francois Brunelle
Ashburn VA

PS:  It might take some time for some of you to load because I have not really
find a way yet to shrink the file size and other niceties of digital!