Subject: Re: [Leica] Ansel Adams, Yosemite NP, and Moonscapes
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 14:06:57 -0800

Jeffrey Hausner wrote:

> I'm sorry, in that case my original question still obtains, "Who cares and
> why does it matter?"
>
>         Buzz

I think there is an issue as to who was he working for when he shot
moonrise and other issues of Ansel's integrity which Kevin has
insightfully clarified.
When one of the god's in our pantheon, Ansel Adams, Henri
Cartier-Bresson, and for me and/or  many: Avedon, Penn, Kodelka, Beaton,
Bailey, Capa, Lartigue, Karsh, Cunningham, Brassai, Strand, Weegee,
Westons', Smith, Gatewood.
Poking holes in their Halos? You're bound to stir up some reticulation.
Mark Rabiner