Subject: Re: [Leica] LHSA
From: Don McClure <mcclure1@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 17:46:58 -0500

>Hello!
>
>Since my interest in Leica is increasing exponentially, I'm debating
>whether to
>join LHSA. I am aware of the "Viewfinder" and Leica catalog subscriptions
>that
>are included in membership, but wondered about other aspects of being
>associated with the organization. Any input would be appreciated!
>
>Thanks,
>
>Sandy

I joined last year, though the price is steep (for me). Viewfinder is
pretty nice, with several interesting articles in each issue (ie, Erwin's
in the latest). Sometimes I chuckle to myself about some of the more
esoteric collecting items--stuff like the exact positioning of the Leica
name on the front of the various permutations of the M6. I would  call
that anal-retentive, if I believed in Freud. Each to their own, I
suppose...

Go for it.

Don McClure
Abingdon, MD