Subject: RE: [Leica] Unquote, was: Contax color rendition
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 09:26:42 -0800

I checked the Webster's I have and it does not indicate anything except
"lens" and I am a farily organized ...oops I forgot for you it would be
organised individual.  Ah yes, e-mail the theater of the mind....ooopss,
sorry I forgot to consult my American to British dictionary.
I mean Theatre of the Mind.  Just remember in America Low Rawls is a singer,
not toilet tissue as in Loo Rolls.