Subject: [Leica] Viewfinder article and Solms LHSA visit
From: "Sander van Hulsenbeek" <vanhulsenbeek@wxs.nl>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 18:07:00 +0100

Erwin Puts wrote

>Did any one of you read my article about lensdesign in the most recent
>Viewfinder. Any comments on that.
>Thanks

Erwin,

Yes I did, and it did keep me up until late at might, as Tom A. writes.

Allthough much is above me, your article gave me a valuable insight in the
history of lens design, especially in conjuction with what the Leica people
told at the Lug seminar at the Kina. Please continue in this line!

and to Nathan and others:

As for the Solms gathering in May, I can, unfortunately, not attend as there
is an International Diaporama Festival in Holland on 9-11 April, and in the
week after the Solms visit, I have the annual shareholders meeting, that I
organize, of the company I work for. Too many important meetings at once!

Sander

- -----
Sander van Hulsenbeek
at work: sander.vanhulsenbeek@solvay.com