Subject: [Leica] Leica ocular
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 15:51:44 -0800

I found this on the Rollei list:

Rollei addressed this by making the 'Penta B' ocular for the tlr prisms.
These slightly reduce finder magnification and allow eyeglass-wearers to
see the entire frame, ala finders like the Nikon 'high-eyepoint'. The
folding Rollei prism eyecup cushions the eyepiece to avoid scratching your
glasses. The Penta B oculars may not be well known items, but are worth
seeking out.

	My question would be is what in the Leica M world would compare to this
as I can't see the 35mm framelines with my glasses on my .72 finder.
Mark Rabiner