Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V6 #32
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 09:18:35 -0500

>To any LUGgers in the Boston area:
>
>The annual juried show at the Arthur Griffin Center for Photographic Art in
>Winchester, MA., is up and has some very good images in it.  It is on topic
>because I have two Leica images in the show, first place in landscape
>category and one hanging in cityscape.  I cann't state other photographers
>equipment picks, but their picture are worthy of Leica.
>
>It is worth the trip.
>
>Best,
>
>Steven Alexander

Hi Steven-

thanks for the tip! (I grew up in Winchester!) I am new to the LUG
(anxiously awaiting delivery of my first Leica- M4P) and would like to try
to get to know some of the "local LUG's"- email me privately and perhaps we
can get a cuppa-joe and rap Leicanese! I have much to learn....
If any LUGGERS live in the Watertown/Boston area, please feel free to
contact me.

thanks,
Bob Keene