Subject: [Leica] RE: The only true 100% Leica designed and manufactured lenses are M lenses
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 10:19:19 -0800

At 07:51 AM 1/22/99 -0800, Peter K. wrote:

>The only true 100% Leica designed and manufactured
>lenses are M lenses.
>
>Peter

Jeez Peter... wake up. The statement that you made, above, is dead wrong.
You are up to your neck in quicksand. Stop fighting. Ask for help. We all
make mistakes. And admitting them is part of the learning process. It
happens to me all the time. And I'm thankful, not resentful.

So please accept that the statement that you made above is dead wrong. You
can believe what you wish, but it does not change the facts.

I urge you to re-read Erwin's, Lucien's, Doug's and Eric's posts on this.
Accept what you read as the truth, and move on to other topics. I don't
care if you believe me, or not. But disputing a learned knowledge bank (LUG
members, et al) is counter productive. As is continuing to promote
incorrect information. You need to simply stop and think.

Jim