Subject: [Leica] Boston Gallery visit and LUG get together
From: DavidS8451@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 20:16:50 EST

Hello fellow Luggers,
 I've been pretty busy with work this week, so I'm a bit behind on my LUG
digests.  I would be happy to see this exhibit and have another Boston area
LUG confab. I will be away next weekend, but sdometime in February or March
would be fine with me.  This time I'll try to bring some of my recent work.

I've been trying Scala lately, and I've gotten some nice results.  In lieu of
the recent thread about metering for the highlights when shooting slides, I
would assume this would also be true for Scala, since it's not a negative
film.  Is this correct?  I've been following my usual metering methods for
slides, and I've been pretty pleased with the exposures.

All the best,
Dave Schaller
Newton, MA

Bostonians,

Wish I could be there for the new meeting...

All the best

Francisco

Brussels

ps: I have some pics of the fall gathering (Phong, David, Roy). Interested?
Please e-mail me privately.