Subject: Re: [Leica] What do we look like?
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 08:28:07 -0600

> I just had another fun (I hope!) idea...I am often curious about what the
> people that I correspond with here look like. Of course, I have met some of
> you in person, but

Good idea. That was one of the best things about NeXT computers. Whenever you
sent an email, your picture went with you if you had NeXTMail configured right.
It just pops up with your mail in the reader. (Of course, that was before the
Internet was big, this was on the local net.)

There's a picture on my web page (I'm probably going to change it soon) in
front of the Motel "Paparazzi" in Cape Cod from this past fall.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

You'll get what's coming to you ... Unless mailed