Subject: Re: [Leica] A new idea "off topic" lug -list
From: dmorton@journalist.co.uk (David Morton)
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 22:36 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)

John Hudson writes:

> At 11:23 23:01:99 -0700, "JeffS" <segawa@netone.com> wrote:
>
> >Dear Leica User's Group Member,
> >
> >Thank you for your recent submission; however, it does not meet our
> current
> >needs.
> >
> >Reason(s) for rejection:
> >( ) Insufficient Leica content. We do request that as a minimum, 5% of
> the
> >words used be either "Leica" or refer to products of E. Leitz or Leica
> >Camera AG. A list of acceptable words is enclosed.
>
> rest snipped
>
> Was I the only person receive this message via the list?
>
> Are messages to the list being automatically word scanned for content?

*HOWL* [FX: sound of head banging on desk]

Sorry John, but that had me in *tears* of laughter.

I think you've been 'got' :-)))))

David Morton                       |  "Times are bad. Children no
dmorton@journalist.co.uk           |  longer obey their parents and
David.Morton@openconsulting.co.uk  |  everyone is writing a book."
(+44) 171 917 6272                 |  Marcus Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)