Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: What is the better camera? R4 or R5
From: FIGLIO4CAP@aol.com
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 18:29:12 EST

In a message dated 1/23/99 11:17:37 AM Eastern Standard Time,
ewelch@ponyexpress.net writes:

<< Yeah, I don't know if it's that. But the mirror mechanism is certainly
 better. And the film advance is more rugged too over all previous R
 cameras, including the R6. Don Goldberg told me that. >>
I think the R7 is a better machine all around. It feels better (it is a little
larger) and it works very smoothly. I guess if I were on the market for an R
and did not want to go to the R8, I would spend a few hundred more and get an
R7 over an R5.

Bob