Subject: Re: [Leica] LHSA
From: LEICAMAN56@aol.com
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 18:42:48 EST

Sandy,

Thank you for expressing your interest in the LHSA.  There are many benefits
to joining the Society.  We have two fine publications, the Viewfinder and the
Leica Catalog, both published quarterly.  We also have an annual meeting in
late September - October.  This year's meeting will be in Chicago, Oct. 22-24,
which I am hosting.  We are also having our spring photo shoot in Solms this
April.  We have many fine members whose interest is not only in the history
and collecting of Leica, but also the practical use of the Leica system, both
M & R.  Quite a number of LUGgers are also LHSA members as well.
I would like to personally invite you to join the LHSA (as well as anyone else
on the LUG who may be interested).  You can download an application from our
website (can be accessed through Leica AG's website also).  Our site is
currently being renovated, and in the future it can be accessed at
www.LHSA.org.

Bill Rosauer
President, LHSA