Subject: RE: [Leica] Softie
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 10:02:44 -0800

B.D. wrote:

<<<<<<<But it maybe that someone with more experience than I has figured
out a way to avoid wasting film with the softie....>>>>>

Hi B.D.,

I sure haven't, other than not re-cocking the shutter. However, Tom
Abrahamsson may have a solution, but if he does, I'm sure he would have
posted it long ago.

The accidental release sort of goes along with the softie, much like a
hangover goes along with scotch! :)

The softie and the scotch are good things but you have to beware of certain
after effects! :)
ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant